Applications for enrolment are welcomed from eligible students. Families wishing to enrol their child at Rockingham Beach Education Support Centre should call our school office on (08) 9591 6777 or email email@example.com for further information. Enrolment involves an interview with the Principal and is dependent upon eligibility and positions being available.
Student documentation required upon enrolment includes:
- Birth Certificate or other identity documents
- If your child is not a permanent resident of Australia, you must provide evidence of current visa subclass.
- Proof of residence eg: utility bill or rates notice with current address
- Australian Immunisation Record (AIR) history statement
- Copies of any court orders (if applicable)
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability, or additional needs